Integrated Pharmacy Solutions has the staff and experience to help you to better manage your pharmacy. IPS staff has experience in opening new pharmacies from design through licensing with state and federal agencies. We can also provide oversight management for your pharmacy and staff. If you are considering adding an on-site or free standing pharmacy or thinking your current pharmacy can operate more effectively, efficiently and profitable, then consider the Integrated Pharmacy Solutions Contract Pharmacy Management Program.
We also offer the following additional services and solutions to maximize your pharmacy service and profitability:
- Work Flow Optimization
- Retail Space Optimization
- Growth Potential Studies
- Employee role and responsibilities policies
- Pharmacy Regulatory Consulting
- 340B Drug Program Management for Clinic/Retail or Retail Contract Pharmacies
- 340B Drug Program Audit and Compliance Program
- Staff recruitment and training
- Pharmacy feasibility studies
- Pharmacy Policies and Procedures
- Pharmacy Brokerage
- Accreditation and Credentialing
So don’t wait, call Integrated Pharmacy Solution’s Contract Pharmacy Management Team today.